A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

To whom It may concern:

You may not know me, but I do know you. When I look into your eyes, everything feels not quite normal. Because I feel stronger and weaker at the same time, I feel excited and the same time terrified. The truth is I don’t know what I feel but that feeling makes me love you even more. I stare you in the class everyday but you didn’t seem to notice. Maybe because you sit in the last bench. I daily follow you to the bus stop, but you didn’t seem to obstruct me. I assumed you liked my attention. But again you don’t speak a single word in front of me. If you are reading this, you know who I am. I am that guy from BS-62.
Location: Kathmandu 44600, Nepal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About