A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Be ready to get Engi-neered!

Completed high school and somehow managed to get into an engineering school. Yeah I don’t believe myself too. But, this shit happened and I am glad. Talking about engineering, I was intrigued by engineers and engineering since my childhood but I never thought that I could (If I graduate) become an engineer like them. I mean it’s cool to see how machines work, how electricity is generated, how does a Television operate but with this pleasure comes a rigorous and a tough course.

How tough you say? Let me paint a mind picture for ya’ guys. Since, I am from Nepal we have Mount Everest here so think you are on a trip to climb Mt. Everest. But your way to the Everest there’s a snow storm, what do you do? You panic, right? The same thing happens in engineering. Snow storms are the semester end examinations. There may be many internal hurdles while climbing the Everest. You may feel dizzy or nauseous and that my friend is internal examinations.




Studying ten subjects a year is not a joke. I mean T-E-N. It’s like 1 subject a month excluding all holidays and weekends. It may look easy, I mean one subject a month duh’ but these subjects are not just Physics or mathematics or Computing. They get changed into Engineering Physics, Discrete Mathematics and Object oriented Programming and so on. And they are just theory subjects, there’s a practical subject for every theory subject except maths. Hence, T-E-N subject get changed into 18 (excluding two math’s in two semesters)

I am going out of topic here. I know that, I am already frightened but there’s no other option for me instead of conquering my dream.
Let us talk about how my college life would go in another post. This post is getting boring; I mean who would like to hear a gossip about calculus and Thermal Science.
Peace out hombres. 
Location: Kathmandu 44600, Nepal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About