A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid.

Friday, January 17, 2014

How to spend your Saturday?

This is the weather to hibernate. Not every people prefer to go to parties or movies or dancing. This chilly weather makes everyone of us to think hard about how do I spend my Saturday morning or Saturday night. Well I have been thinking the same and I came across a few ideas.


    sleeeping person cartoon image
  • Sleep,Sleep and Sleep:
    I love to sleep the most. Actually sleeping is one of my hobbies. The climate is cold outside and you do not want to wake up this fast. So,i normally wake up at 9 or later than that. Indeed,Sleeping is the best thing you can do in the morning. 
    reading a book
  • Read something:
          I know you think it is insane. You have been reading all over the week may be your course books like physics,economics and maths. But this weekend read something different. something you like maybe Novels,stories or some comics. Today I will be reading a novel Sold by Patricia McCormick. You may too catch you favorite book.

  • Watch Cartoons:
 This reminds me of my child days. When I was small I used to rush from by bed to the living to watch Tom and Jerry. Every Saturday I watch my favorite cartoons like Dragon Ball Z,Scooby dooby doo and Sponge Bob Square pants. 

  • Cooking:
cooking images         When it comes to cooking I ain't that horrible(at least I try not to be). Other day my mom cooks everything from breakfast to dinner. But Saturday I try something to make of my own for my family. Maybe lunch or dinner. Try cooking this Saturday. You will love your food.


thinking outside the box solving problems
  •  Search for problems and try to solve them:
       This not algebra or Mathematics where you have to find the value of X or calculate θ (theta). This day  Put on your thinking cap and search for extra problems.Your problem,society's problem,or problem of this world. Try solving it. If you can't solve don't worry at least you tried. If you succeed think yourself as a Scientist




Try these things for your weekend. At night listen to some soothing Jazz music(or any you like) and have a good night sleep. Do not stay late at night. 

                                              Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About