A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

[THEORY 1] Bitches Love Bitches

So you probably know that I have been working on a theory (and most of them are practically proved by me). The statement of this theory is,"Never believe a girl who owns a dog". Hence, I came up with bitches love bitches.

So, you all must be wondering what is this. Let me elaborate this for ya guys.

There's a pretty girl in my college and I had a crush on her since day one. But I never had the guts to make the final cut is what Pink Floyd should have said but instead I stalked her. It took me a week to find her name. After that I stalked her in Facebook. I've found out that she owns dog. A Japanese sphinx to be precise. It didn't bothered me at that time. I thought,"this gal owns a dog. Cool".
girls dogs relationships bitches theory

After Couple of days I was bored of internet stalking. Hence, I tried for some real life stalking. She comes in the same bus as I come. So it was easier for me to know where she board the bus. Hence I found her address. Now I stalked her in  college. I had to know where her class was. I found out that too. But after this I've got a strange feeling. It was not Love. I repeat it was not LOVE.

I asked my friend to know that she was available or not. 'cause he had a friend who has a friend in her class. And Later what I knew was heart breaking. A mini heartbreak. A heart break warfare.

She was the most disgusting person I've ever known. About her boyfriends, she has 2-3 boyfriends in college and two boyfriends outside of college. I mean how can a person handle that. If she was a he I would say Respect, Bro! But she was a she. How can such a pretty face tell so many of lies. How can those partial black - partial blue eyes cheat on her so called boyfriends.

Well, the silver lining is she is not the one. and what does this story or rather my theory proves is.

Never believe a girl who owns a dog. and this is not the first time I have had this theory proven. There are many stories behind this.

So guys don't never ever ever ever fall for a girl who owns a bloody dog.

                                                           Peace Out Hombres!

2 comments:

  1. Found the name a week later, same bus station ! I know that story ! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No she was not the one. This one's from my college.

      Delete

About