A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid.

Saturday, August 9, 2014

What is so special about Saturday?

Saturday. Here in Nepal we have Public holiday in Saturday. Saturday when we ever listen this word we get happy and terrified at the same time. So what is so special about this day. Today in this post we are going to discuss why Saturday is so important to us.

                                      
                                                   Friday night forget all the problems
                                                   Sunday night remember all the problems 
                                                   Monday morning face all the problems

We procrastinate everyday but not Saturday at least I don't. No I do Just kidding. But at least I do something on Saturday instead of doing nothing. Here's a list what I did today:




  1. Got a haircut
  2. Took a bath
  3. Made breakfast
  4. Visited my relatives
Other day I would procrastinate saying I would write my  blog post next day. But there is something special about Saturday that made me to do these things. I don't know what is there in Saturday but I wish this day comes daily not for the holiday, well little for the holiday but if this day comes daily I would not be lazy and my life would be beyond my computer and internet. So what do you guys think? Is there something unique about Saturday that make us to do something more realistic like having a face to face to face chat with a friend, going out, partying? If you guys are reading this, and I know you are 'cause I am awesome *Smiley face* what do you think about Saturday? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About