A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Dream come true

Yeah you heard it right. Dream come true. Not a dream to be an engineer or doctor or singer. A dream that I saw last night when I was in sleep.Yesterday I night I saw a dream, a strange dream. The dream goes on like this:

Scene one(In dream)
dream come true in nightI was taking some empty jars to fill water. I was going in the way I found money. I was  not just a single note but a bunch of notes every where. 20 bucks,50 bucks and 100 bucks every where. There was so much money that I could not carry 'em all. I just kept money in  my pocket,in the jars of water,in my mouth and in every place where I knew money would fit. That was not it. I went home and told this thing to my brother. Then he rushed towards the place where I found money but at the time when he reached there there was nothing and not even a penny. When he came back home he shouted me saying there was no money. Then I tried to show my money to him. But out of the blue it was not there where I kept. I was sad. and I woke up from my dream.

Scene two(In morning)
My mom woke me up in the morning. After I freshened up I went to to nearby grocery store to buy some food. As I was going to pay the man there said me the total was 160 and I gave this 500 rupees. He should return me 340 bucks but instead he returned me 440. I knew that and I remembered my dream last night and I returned from the store and gave my mom 340 and I kept 100 bucks. when you see money in your dreams someone say that it is bad. It is bad when you find money bring that home and keep it. But in my case my money was lost so I think it was not that bad for me.

In my dream the money I found was lost and I think I got the same money which was lost. So guys never get disappointed that you can not do anything. See dreams come true. May be yours dream may be true too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About