A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid.

Monday, January 26, 2015

Aren't we all?



“I am bound, bound by certain principles, principles that won’t let me do my things, things that are too simple, simple but complex, complex but easy, easy as hell but, I am bound”, he said.

I said,” Why is that”?

He increased his tone and said,” Society bro”.

I asked,” What is wrong with society? They have made us who we are now. If we were not bound by these rules God knows what would happen to us”.

He murmured,” God knows shit”. Do you even know who created god?

I replied,” No, I don’t. No one can create god. There is no such thing as god.”

“Exactly”, he said.

“But I do know one thing, there may be no such thing as god but there is some energy everywhere. Do you believe in that? ”, I asked.

He said,” Yes, I do.”

I said, “Great then. Do you know what science says”?

“What”? He said.

I replied,” Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed, but only can be transformed from one form to another”.

“Bull shit. You think energy is god”? He said.

He again added,” Then everything around us is god. Everything around us posses some energy, the flowing river has kinetic energy, Is this god? The sun has solar energy, is this god? The wind posses some kind of energy too, is this god?”

“Exactly. The flowing river when it is irrigated to the land of farmers in the season of drought brings happiness to their faces, the rays of sun when falls on the plants, photosynthesis takes place and it brings happiness to plants too, and when a cool breeze hits you in the summer, don’t you fell happy?” I asked.

“So you mean happiness is god”? He asked as he was annoyed by my answers.

“Isn't it”? , I replied.

“You are a Psychopath”, He shouted as he was preparing to leave.

“Aren't we all”, was my answer.











Location: Kathmandu 44600, Nepal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About