A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

The end where I have to begin



Somebody said me it takes time for everything. Nothing happens in one night. Flowers bloom in spring, Fruits gets ripen in their respective seasons. Time changes and so do the environment around us. I am not that chubby guy in my childhood anymore. But sometimes when I look back I think why have I grown up? That innocent smile of mine which would make up for every of my mistake, hanging out with friends who cared more about me than them, that school where everyone knew me and loved me.  I thought that this is Life and it is awesome.  But suddenly everything just vanished, vanished in darkness. But I keep myself saying this is the End where I have to begin.
Location: Kathmandu 44600, Nepal

2 comments:

  1. Anish I tell you one thing "life is hard by the yard, by an inch its a cinch". I think although you would miss your old days but you will also experience newer dimensions of life that would be equally gratifying. What matters in life is not to lose your spirit and keep moving forward with good sense of humor (know you got it! seeing from your blog posts). May be its what called "manning up" or having a transformation to an adult but don't let the boy inside you die as well. You just need to keep confident and be cool. Good luck with your journey ahead. Whispers: and just relax, there might be forces in this universe looking after you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stacey. This was the comment I was looking for. I know transitions are hard but it seems we need need to overcome it. BTW I loved your first sentence. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete

About