A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

High School Recommendation Letter for a Physics Student

When I graduated my high school, I was in search for decent recommendation letter. Then I approached my physics teacher (may be because I was only good at physics) and he wrote me a recommendation letter. I know finding a sample of recommendation letter for us Nepalese students is difficult. So, I am sharing my recommendation letter to you guys. This recommendation letter is only for physics students but it can be mostly used as a sample for all most all science subjects. Hope it helps!
                                                                                                            

To Whom it May Concern
It is my pleasure to recommend Mr.Anish Niroula an A level student from Kings College, for admission to your school or educational endeavour, which he may pursue. I have had the pleasure of having him in my Physics class for two years and can say with certainty that he is  intelligent and has good analytical skills. I feel confident that he will continue to succeed in his studies.
Anish is a dedicated student and thus far his grades have been exemplary. In class, he has proven to be a proactive student who is able to successfully develop plans and implement them.
In addition, Anish is also distinguished by his personal qualities, such as responsibility, respect and a high spirit that continuously overcomes any obstacle he may face.
He also has excellent communication skills. In the short period that I have taught him, he has shown respect towards his classmates and teachers. He has also demonstrated good team working skills in group assignments. He has the gift of ease in social situations, and he is remarkably articulate.
From noted reputation of excellence at Kings College in many areas, I strongly recommend Mr. Anish Niroula. This student’s accomplishments, effort and positive attitudes are to be praised. His abilities will truly be an asset to your institution.
Anish is a remarkable young student. I give him my highest recommendation.
If you have any queries regarding this recommendation, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,


___________________
Chet Bahadur Lama
Lecturer, Department of Physics,GCE A Level
Kings College,Kathmandu,Nepal
Mobile number: +977-XXXXXXXX
Email ID: XXXXX@mail.com                                                                                     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About